Get started with Meta Pay
Meta Pay lets you make secure payments on Facebook, Instagram, and Messenger. We will continue to expand Meta Pay to more countries, apps, and people over time for a seamless payment experience across our apps.
Once you enter your payment method and account information, you can use Meta Pay to make purchases, send money or donate within Facebook, Instagram, and Messenger (Availability and use cases vary by country).
- Click your profile picture in the top right of Facebook.
- Select Settings & privacy, then click Settings.
- Click Payments from the left.
- Open the Facebook app for iOS or Android.
- In the bottom or top right of Facebook, tap .
- Scroll down and select Settings & Privacy, then tap Settings.
- Tap Payments, then select Meta Pay.
Please note: When you set up Meta Pay on Facebook, you can connect your payment information to Instagram for a seamless checkout experience. Or you can set up Meta Pay app-by-app (availability varies). Learn more about using Meta Pay across apps.
When you make a payment, you may be prompted to opt-in to save your payment information with Autofill on Meta Pay for a faster payment experience next time.
To learn more about Meta Pay, visit pay.facebook.com.