Where can I ship a Portal?
When you buy a Portal through https://www.meta.com/portal, you can ship it to the following types of locations:
Portals can't be shipped to the following types of locations:
- P.O. Boxes
- Freight Forwarding addresses
Portal’s restricted shipping locations:
Some locations that can only be reached by local courier or require additional delivery handoffs may not be eligible for delivery. Portal can’t be shipped to the following regions:
- French Polynesia, France
- Guadeloupe, France
- Reunion, France
- San Marino, Italy
- Vatican City, Italy
- Balearic Islands, Spain
- Canary Islands, Spain
- Jersey, United Kingdom
- Guernsey, United Kingdom
- Isle of Man, United Kingdom
- Puerto Rico, United States
- Virgin Islands, United States
- Check to make sure you include the right shipping information before checking out. Portal isn’t responsible for shipping problems due to missing or incorrect addresses.
- If you receive an error message after entering your address at checkout, it means we can't currently ship to that address. Try using a different residential or business address.
- If your address has a front office, mail room or receptionist, they can sign for your Portal when it arrives. Check with them if your tracking details say your device was delivered, but you didn’t receive it yet.
- If you ship a Portal to a military address, it can take between 45 to 60 days to receive the Portal. For security reasons, the package will have limited tracking information.
- If you don’t receive your Portal after 60 days from when your order shipped, please contact Meta Store Support at store.facebook.com/help/ with your order number for help.
- Learn more about where you can use Portal.