Content removal on Meta platforms
We've removed or disabled access to content that you posted to Facebook for at least one of the following reasons:
- We received a report from a third party that the content you posted infringes or otherwise violates their rights.
- You managed a Page representing a company, organization or other entity that we have reason to believe you are not authorized to represent.
If your account was also disabled, possible reasons include but are not restricted to:
- Repeated infringing or violating behavior after receiving one or more warnings from Facebook.
- Alleged trademark infringement.
- Impersonation of an entity.
- Misrepresentation of identity: Facebook profiles are meant to represent a single individual. Groups, clubs, businesses and other types of organizations are not permitted to maintain profiles.
Facebook is not in a position to adjudicate disputes between third parties. If you believe these reports are not being made in good faith or are inaccurate, we suggest you or your legal counsel contact the complaining party to discuss this further.
- Intellectual Property Help Center
- Statement of Rights & Responsibilities
- Pages Terms
- Facebook Commerce Rights Owners Search program