Control the camera during a call on your Meta Portal
During a call you can move around the room and talk freely while Meta Portal's Smart Camera and Smart Sound adjust to keep you audible and in the frame. You can also manually adjust the zoom and focus of your camera using gestures on your Meta Portal's touchscreen.
To enter Manual Mode you can:
- In self view, use a pinch gesture to zoom in or out.
- In self view, use a drag gesture to change the area of focus.
To turn off Manual Mode:
- On the bottom right corner of your Meta Portal screen, tap .
To have your camera focus on one individual (Spotlight) during a call:
- Tap the person's face in your self view.
- When you see a yellow frame around their face, tap their face again.
To turn off Spotlight during a call:
- In self view, double-tap the face of the person who is in Spotlight.