Add or remove contacts from your Meta Portal
Your Meta Portal contacts are the Facebook friends, Messenger connections and WhatsApp contacts of all accounts linked to your Meta Portal.
Adding or removing a Facebook account or WhatsApp account to your Meta Portal will add or remove the contacts associated with that account.
If you want to keep your Messenger connections or WhatsApp contacts, but hide them from your Meta Portal you can hide the contact.
To add or remove contacts:
To hide a contact:
- From your Apps, tap your Contacts app.
- Tap the contact you would like to hide.
- Tap More .
- Tap Hide Contact.
- Tap Hide.
Unhide a contact:
- From your Apps, tap your Settings app.
- Tap Profiles, then tap [Your Name].
- Tap Hidden Messenger Contacts or Hidden WhatsApp Contacts.
- Tap the contact you would like to unhide.
Blocking someone on Facebook, Messenger or WhatsApp will mean they can't call you or be called from Meta Portal and they will be removed as a contact from your Meta Portal.