Manage how contacts see your availability on Meta Portal
You can control how your contacts see whether or not you are active and available on your Meta Portal through the Facebook Active Status setting.
The Facebook Active Status setting allows your contacts to see when your Meta Portal is active or recently active. You’ll appear active or recently active unless you turn off the setting every place you’re using Messenger or Facebook. This setting also affects whether you can see when your friends and contacts are active or recently active.
To change your Facebook Active Status on Meta Portal:
- From Apps, tap Settings .
- Tap Profiles and select your profile.
- Enter your passcode if prompted.
- Tap Facebook Active Status.
- Tap to turn your Facebook Active Status on or off.