Check your Wi-Fi signal on your Meta Portal
You may want to check your Wi-Fi signal if:
- Your calls are blurry, freezing, or dropping.
- You can’t set up or find your Wi-Fi network.
- Your Meta Portal disconnects.
To troubleshoot Wi-Fi issues using RouteThis Helps:
You can use RouteThis Helps, an app for your iOS and Android phone or tablet, to help diagnose your Wi-Fi issues.
- Download RouteThis Helps app on your iOS and Android phone or tablet.
- Open RouteThis Helps app and tap Begin.
- Enter the code FBRL.
- Stand within 6 feet of your Meta Portal and tap Next, then tap Network Scan. The scan takes about 2 minutes. Keep the app open while the scan is running. When the scan completes you will see a screen displaying your Wi-Fi speed result.
- Tap Improve Device Performance and follow the instructions in the app.
If you still can’t connect to the Wi-Fi, please contact customer support at portal.facebook.com/help. In the top right corner of the RouteThis Helps app, find Your Key and include the code in your email, chat or call request.
To check the strength of your internet connection:
- From Apps, tap Settings .
- Tap General.
- Tap Wi-Fi.
- Next to your Wi-Fi network, tap the i button.
Learn what to do if your Wi-Fi signal is weak.