Use low power mode on Meta Portal Go
When you turn on low power mode, the device will reboot and enter a low-power state where all functions not associated with the battery charging process, including the screen, will be shut down or set to their lowest power-consuming mode. Nothing will display on the screen in this mode.
To turn on low power mode:
- Place your Meta Portal Go on your charging dock.
- Press the privacy button on the top of your Meta Portal Go to turn off your camera and mic. You’ll see a red light when the camera and mic are turned off.
- Press the power button for three seconds.
- An error dialog will appear. Press the error dialog box for five seconds.
- When the Low Power Mode dialogue box appears, tap Turn On.
To turn off low power mode:
- Hold the power button on the back of your device until it reboots.