Adjust the accessibility settings on your Meta Portal
To adjust accessibility settings on your Meta Portal:
From here you can control and adjust:
- Font Size
- High Contrast Text
- Color Inversion
- Color Correction
- Triple-tap for Magnification
- Touch and Hold Delay
To turn on TalkBack:
- From Apps, tap Settings .
- Tap Accessibility.
- Tap next to TalkBack.
- When TalkBack is turned on, volume controls will appear. Use two fingers to adjust the volume.
To use TalkBack:
- Explore items: Screen elements navigation starts from the top left corner. By swiping with one finger along the screen, the focus, the green rectangle around each element, will move to the next element. The type of the highlighted element, the element label, its state and the available action will be read aloud.
- Open an item: Double-tap with one finger.
- Read the next item: Swipe from left to right with one finger.
- Read the previous item: Swipe right to left with one finger.
- Go back to previous screen: Make a gesture as ⅃ (Down then left).
- Scroll a list: Drag two fingers up or down.
To turn off TalkBack:
- From Apps, double tap Settings using one finger.
- Double tap Accessibility using one finger.
- Scroll using two fingers.
- Double tap next to TalkBack.
During set up, you can turn off screen reader by holding the screen with two fingers for 8 seconds.