Add additional accounts on Meta Quest 2
To add additional accounts to your Meta Quest 2:
- Press on your right Touch controller to pull up your universal menu.
- Hover over the clock on the left side of the universal menu. When Quick Settings appears, select it to open the Quick Settings panel.
- Select Settings in the top right corner, then select Accounts.
- Select Add Account in the top right corner.
- If you don't already have an unlock pattern set up for your headset, you will be asked to create one before adding additional accounts to your device.
- Select Continue, then hand the headset to the other person to add their account to your headset. They will be guided through the initial setup including logging into Facebook, adjusting headset fit, and setting up Guardian.