Remove additional Meta accounts on Meta Quest
Removing a Meta account from a device will also remove that Meta account’s data from the device.
To remove additional Meta accounts from a device:
- Press on your right Touch controller to pull up your universal menu.
- Hover over the clock on the left side of the universal menu. When Quick Settings appears, select it to open the Quick Settings panel.
- Select Settings in the top right corner, then select Accounts.
- Select Remove next to the account you wish to remove, then select Remove again to confirm.
To remove yourself as an additional account from a device using the Meta website:
- Log in to https://secure.oculus.com/my/devices.
- Under Shared with Me, click Remove myself from this device.