Manage social features
You can choose to allow or block your teen’s access to social features on Meta Quest like parties, Oculus Chat, VR Messenger, and posting on Facebook from VR. This does not prevent them from accessing social features within apps, unless you block the apps. To access these settings, make sure you have parental supervision set up.
Both you and your teen need to consent to set up parental supervision, and you can turn the feature off at any time.
To manage your teen’s access to social features:
- Open the Meta Quest mobile app.
- Tap Menu.
- Tap Parental Supervision.
- Tap on your teen’s account.
- Tap to access parental supervision settings.
- Tap next to Block Social Features to allow or block.