Parental supervision settings
You can adjust parental supervision from the settings menu, accessible from the home screen of your parent dashboard. These settings include:
- Block Meta Quest Link: Link and Air Link allow your teen’s Meta Quest headset to access additional apps by connecting the headset to a computer through a Link cable or wirelessly via Air Link. When switched on, your teen will need to request permission from you before they can connect their headset to a PC.
- Notifications: This allows you to adjust your parental supervision notification settings and how they appear on your phone or in VR. Making adjustments to your notifications won’t change or affect your teen’s notifications, but your teen will be able to see which notifications you have turned on.
- Disconnect From Teen: When selected, this will remove you as a parent from your teen’s account. Keep in mind that this option can’t be reversed. This means that if you decide you want to support your teen’s future VR experience, they’ll need to send you a new invite to initiate parental supervision setup again.
To adjust your parental supervision settings:
- Open the Meta Quest mobile app.
- Tap Menu.
- Tap Parental Supervision.
- Tap on your teen’s account.
- Tap the to access parental supervision settings.