Dashboard for teens
Parental supervision provides full visibility into what your parent or guardian can see with regards to your VR activity. This includes:
- Time in VR broken down by day: How much time you’ve spent in VR over the past week.
- Friends: The VR username of people that you’re friends with in VR.
- Apps: The apps that you’ve used, and how much time you've spent in each app over the past week.
You can see the same information that your parent can see at any time from their dashboard. To do this:
- Open your Meta Quest mobile app.
- Tap Menu.
- Tap Parental Supervision.
- Tap See Parent Dashboard.
- This will launch the dashboard where you can see the info about your VR activity that your parent can see on their end.
Keep in mind, even if your VR privacy setting is set to Only Me, your parent can still see your activity as long as you have parental supervision turned on. That’s why we’re transparent with you about what your parent can see.