How to use PayPal with Meta Quest
To make purchases in the Meta Store through PayPal, you’ll first need to connect your PayPal account.
To connect your PayPal account:
- Open the Meta Quest app on your phone.
- Tap your profile picture in the top left.
- Select Payment Methods.
- Select Add a PayPal account.
- Log in through PayPal and follow the onscreen instructions.
Note: you’ll be asked to complete your billing agreement with Facebook Technologies. Once your billing agreement is set up, you'll be able to make future payments using PayPal.
After you have successfully connected PayPal to your account on Meta Quest, you can update your preferred PayPal payment method.
To change your preferred PayPal payment method to PayPal Credit or PayPal Balance:
- Visit PayPal.com and sign in to your personal PayPal account
- Click Wallet in the top menu
- Click your desired PayPal payment method in the left menu
- Under the section Preferred when paying online, select Set as preferred.
After these steps have been completed, your PayPal account should automatically save this payment method to use toward your future Meta Quest digital purchases.
- These features and settings are strictly managed within your PayPal account. For any questions or concerns regarding PayPal Credit and PayPal Balance, we recommend contacting PayPal Support directly.
- These features and settings may be subject to availability restrictions in certain regions.