Learn about controlling your experience in Horizon Venues
In Venues, we know it’s important for you to feel safe and in control of your experience and surroundings. So we’re building features into the product that give people choices, including:
- A Safe Zone button that lets you take a break from your surroundings.
- The ability to block and mute people.
- The ability to report people.
- Personal boundary so other players can’t get too close.
- Trained safety specialists who can monitor and record harmful conduct as it happens.
- When you submit a report, it will include the last few minutes of your experience. This recording is being captured by your Oculus headset on a rolling basis, so it's simpler to include evidence of what happened in the past.