View comfort ratings for Meta Quest store content
When you browse content in the Meta Quest app store, you can view the comfort rating to see if the experience is right for you. We work closely with developers to make sure the comfort rating accurately matches the experience. If you’re new to VR, we recommend starting with content that’s rated Comfortable before trying Moderate, Intense or Unrated.
Comfortable experiences are appropriate for most people, although this rating doesn’t mean that an experience is going to be comfortable for everyone. These experiences generally avoid camera movement, player motion, or disorienting content and effects.
Moderate experiences are appropriate for many but certainly not everyone. These experiences might incorporate some camera movement, player motion, or occasionally disorienting content and effects.
Intense experiences aren’t appropriate for most people, especially those who are new to VR. These experiences incorporate significant camera movement, player motion, or disorienting content and effects.
Unrated experiences may contain intense content, which may not be right for most people, especially those who are new to VR. If you experience motion sickness or other VR effects from an unrated experience, you should select another unrated experience, or try an experience in the Store that’s rated for your comfort level.
Note: When we assign a comfort rating, we’re judging the default experience.
From the Meta Quest app on your phone
- Open the Meta Quest app on your phone and then tap Store from the bottom menu.
- Tap the game or app you want to view the comfort rating for.
- Scroll down to view the comfort rating below the ESRB rating.
From your Meta Quest 2 or Meta Quest
- Put on your headset and select Store from the bottom menu.
- Select the app or game you want to view the comfort rating for.
- Scroll down to More Information to view the comfort rating.