Touch controllers set up troubleshooting.
If you're having trouble completing the setup process in-VR, you may see a pairing code in-VR that looks like this:
To resolve this issue:
- Open the Meta Quest app on a compatible mobile device. If you don't already have the Meta Quest app, you can download it from either the App Store or Google Play store.
- When you open the Meta Quest mobile app, you'll continue the setup process which includes:
- Signing in
- Setting up a VR profile
- Adjusting preferences and privacy settings
- Creating a Store PIN
- Adding payment information
- Once you complete the steps listed above, choose Meta Quest 2.
- Now, your headset will either pair automatically, or ask for the pairing code that was displayed while you were in-VR.
- After your headset is paired, tap Wi-Fi or Controller Issues?, and then select Pair Controllers
- Follow the remaining steps displayed in your Meta Quest app to resolve the issue.
If you continue experiencing issues pairing or connecting your controllers, contact Customer Support.
Note: If your Touch controller's LED does not light up, you may need to change the battery.