Having trouble setting up Guardian for Oculus Rift
If you're having trouble setting up Guardian using your Touch controllers with your Oculus Rift, reset your sensor tracking.
If you continue experiencing issues, try the following:
Play Area and Sensors
- Check to make sure your play area is at least 3 feet by 3 feet (1 meter by 1 meter).
- Check to make sure there aren't any objects blocking your sensors.
- Check to make sure you're not too close to your sensors when setting your boundaries.
- Move away any objects that may keep you from setting your boundaries (example: table, couch).
- Check to make sure the tracking ring on your Touch controller is pointed at your sensors.
- Make sure to hold down the trigger on your Touch controller while setting your boundaries.
- Check to make sure you're not blocking the tracking ring of your Touch controller with your hands or body when setting your boundaries.