Oculus Rift Touch Controller Issues
If you’re having trouble using your Touch controllers with your Oculus Rift, try these troubleshooting tips:
- Make sure your Rift and computer are up-to-date.
- Make sure your Touch controllers are connected.
- Check to make sure your Touch controllers don’t have low batteries:
- Open the Oculus app on your computer.
- Select Devices in the left menu and then look for the battery level below each Touch controller.
- Check to make sure you haven’t moved your sensors.
- Check to make sure there aren’t any objects blocking your sensors.
If you're still having trouble using your controllers, please contact Meta Store support .