My Oculus Rift S or Rift controllers stopped working.
If your touch controllers stop working during regular use of your Rift S or Rift, try these troubleshooting tips:
- Remove and reseat the batteries in your touch controllers.
- Check the battery levels of each of your touch controllers and replace the batteries if the levels are low. You can check your battery levels:
- In Dash on the right side of the menu bar
- Within the PC software under Devices
- Restart your Oculus Service:
- Open the Oculus app on your computer.
- Click Settings on the left side of the app.
- Click Beta at the top of the settings options.
- Click Restart Oculus.
If you continue to encounter issues with your touch controllers after completing these steps, contact Meta Store support.