My Oculus Rift S is losing track of my Touch controllers during use.
If you find that your Rift S is losing track of your Touch controllers periodically during use, try these troubleshooting tips:
- Remove and reseat the batteries in your touch controllers.
- Check the battery levels of each of your touch controllers. Replace the batteries if the levels are low.
- You can check your battery levels:
- In Dash on the right side of the menu bar.
- Within the PC software under Devices.
- Restart your Oculus Service:
- Open the Oculus app on your computer.
- Click Settings on the left side of the app.
- Click Beta at the top of the settings options.
- Click Restart Oculus.
- Make sure that your laptop is plugged in.
- If you're using your Rift S with a laptop, make sure that the laptop is plugged in. If your laptop's power adapter is not plugged in, the laptop may enter power saving mode which can negatively impact performance.
If you continue experiencing issues with your Oculus Rift S sensor tracking, contact Meta Store support.