I’m having trouble setting up Guardian with my Touch controllers.
If you're having trouble setting up Guardian with your Meta Quest 2, Meta Quest or Rift S, try the following:
- Check to make sure your play area is at least 3 feet by 3 feet (1 meter by 1 meter).
- Move any objects that may keep you from setting your boundaries (example: table, couch).
- Make sure to hold down the trigger on your Touch controller while setting your boundaries.
- Check to make sure you're not blocking the tracking ring of your Touch controller with your hands or body when setting your boundaries.
- Make sure the batteries in your Touch controllers are not low.