Connect your Meta Quest 2 to Wi-Fi
Your Meta Quest 2 requires a Wi-Fi connection to use and access most features and content.
To connect to Wi-Fi from your headset
- Press on your right Touch controller to pull up your universal menu.
- Hover over the clock on the left side of the universal menu. When Quick Settings appears, select it to open the Quick Settings panel.
- Select Wi-Fi.
- Select the toggle to turn Wi-Fi on, then select the Wi-Fi network you want to connect to and enter the password.
- Select Connect.
To connect your headset to Wi-Fi from the mobile app
- Turn on your headset and open the Meta Quest mobile app on your phone.
- Tap Devices at the bottom, then select the headset you are currently using.
- Tap Wi-Fi, then tap the Wi-Fi network you want to connect to and enter the password.
To check the security of your network, you can tap the connected network name to see additional info including what protocol is being used (ex: WPA/WPA2 PSK).
If you experience trouble connecting your headset to Wi-Fi, please take a look at our Wi-Fi troubleshooting tips.