Using Touch controllers
Your Touch controllers are a pair of tracked controllers that give you hand presence — the feeling that your virtual hands are actually your own. Touch controllers feature traditional action buttons, thumb-sticks and analog triggers that add familiarity to new experiences.
Here's a few examples of what the Touch controller buttons can do:
- Thumbsticks navigate your virtual environment.
- Trigger (on the front of the controller), and select objects in your environment.
- and return you to the previous screen or menu.
- brings up the universal menu. You can also press and hold to recenter your headset view.
- Grip button (on the side of the controller) grabs objects or makes a fist when using your virtual hands.
- brings up the menu inside apps and experiences.
- You can press any button to wake the controllers after you turn on your headset.
Note: Individual apps may include their own tutorials for how to use the buttons on your Touch controllers.