Troubleshoot Meta Quest Pro Wi-Fi
If you’re having trouble connecting to Wi-Fi from your Meta Quest Pro, please try the following steps:
- Reboot your headset.
- Hold down the power button on the right arm of your Meta Quest Pro.
- Continue holding until you see a prompt in VR to reboot your headset.
- Select reboot, then try connecting to Wi-Fi again.
- Try connecting to a different network.
- Sometimes the issue is with the Wi-Fi network and not the headset. To help determine this, try connecting to a different Wi-Fi network. If the headset connects to a different network, the issue may be with your Wi-Fi configuration.