How do I change the battery on my Oculus Rift remote?
Before you change the battery on your Oculus Rift remote, check to make sure you're using a CR2032 lithium cell battery.
To remove the battery on your remote:
- Hold the remote so the strap is pointing away from you.
- Push your thumbs up to slide the battery cover off.
- Hold the battery tab down, turn the remote over and lightly tap it against a hard surface (example: table) until the battery comes out.
To replace the battery on your remote:
- With the positive side facing up, slide the CR2032 lithium cell battery into the compartment.
- Push the battery down to make sure it doesn't fall out.
- Slide the battery cover back on.