Setting up a gamepad with Meta Quest 2 or Meta Quest
You can use Bluetooth 3.0 class 2 gamepads with your Meta Quest 2 or Meta Quest by connecting it to your headset using the Meta Quest mobile app.
To connect a gamepad to your Meta Quest 2 or Meta Quest:
- Make sure your headset is turned on, then open the Meta Quest mobile app on your phone.
- Tap Menu in the bottom right corner of the Meta Quest mobile app.
- Tap Devices.
- Below Headset Settings, tap Controllers.
- Tap Pair New Controller, then tap Pair Gamepad.
- Turn on your gamepad and turn on bluetooth discoverability on the gamepad.
- On your phone, tap the gamepad you'd like to connect.
- If pairing was successful, you should now see your gamepad listed as an option after your Touch controllers.