Elite Strap with Battery performance information
The examples below represent how the combined battery level of your headset and Elite Strap With Battery will behave in different situations.
- If the internal battery for your Meta Quest 2 is charged, but the Elite Strap battery is still charging, the status indicators will show that the devices are charging.
- When the Elite Strap battery is plugged into your Meta Quest 2, the LED on your headset will turn on for 5 seconds.
If both batteries are fully charged, the LED will turn green.
- If the Elite Strap is providing a charge to the headset, the LED will turn orange.
After 5 seconds, the LED will shut off to preserve power unless the Elite Strap is plugged into the Meta Quest 2 power adapter and is actively receiving current. In this case, the LED will stay lit.
- Your Meta Quest 2 will use up all of the charge in the Elite Strap With Battery before it starts to use up the internal battery.
- If the combined battery level of your Meta Quest 2 and Elite Strap battery drops below 10%, the LED on your Meta Quest 2 will turn red to indicate the low battery levels. It will remain red until the combined battery level goes back above 10%, or the headset is turned off.