Attaching the lanyard to your Oculus Go Controller
The included lanyard is used to secure the Oculus Go controller to your wrist during use.
To connect the lanyard to your Oculus Go controller:
- Remove the battery cover of your controller by lightly pulling at the bottom half of the controller until it comes loose.
- Insert the packaged battery into your controller so the positive end is facing the bottom of the controller.
- String the lanyard through the small hole in the bottom of the battery cover.
- Take the end of the lanyard that has been strung through the battery cover and attach it to the small peg at the base of your controller.
- Slide the battery cover back over the base of your controller.
- Push firmly until the battery cover clicks in place.
- Ensure the lanyard is securely connected to the controller before using.