Finding the serial number for your Oculus Go
To locate the serial number for your headset:
- On the left side of your headset, find the strap arm underneath the adjustable strap.
- Carefully loosen and lift the strap to expose the strap arm.
- Find the 14-digit serial number written on the bottom left portion of the strap arm.
To locate the individual serial number for your controller:
- Carefully remove the battery cover of your controller by lightly pulling at the bottom half of the controller until it comes loose.
- Remove the battery from the controller.
- Find the 14-digit serial number on the inside of your controller battery compartment.
To locate the serial number for your Oculus Go package:
- On the outside of your Oculus Go box, look for a small, white sticker marked with a bar code.
- Under the bar code, find S/N followed by the 14-digit serial number.