Troubleshooting a controller pairing issue with your Oculus Go
If you're having trouble connecting or pairing your Oculus Go controller to your headset, try the following:
- Press any button to wake the controller while using Oculus Go.
- Remove and re-seat the battery in your Oculus Go remote.
- Unpair and re-pair your Oculus Go controller:
- Open the Oculus companion app on your phone.
- Tap Devices from the bottom menu.
- Tap the headset you currently have paired.
- Tap Controllers, then tap the controller you currently have paired.
- Tap Unpair Controller.
- Press and hold the Oculus button and back button until the controller LED blinks and then fully lights up to re-pair the controller.
If you continue experiencing issues pairing or connecting your Oculus Go controller, contact Customer Support.
Note: If your Oculus Go controller LED does not light up, you may need to replace the controller battery.