Troubleshooting a Wi-Fi connection issue with your Oculus Go
If you receive an error while trying to connect your Oculus Go to Wi-Fi, you may need to connect to another Wi-Fi network.
To change the Wi-Fi network your Oculus Go is connected to from your phone:
- Turn on your Oculus Go and open the Oculus app on your phone.
- Tap Devices from the bottom menu.
- Tap the headset that you are currently using.
- Tap Wi-Fi.
- Tap the new Wi-Fi network you’d like to connect to and enter the password, if prompted.
To change the Wi-Fi network your Oculus Go is connected to from your Oculus Go:
- Turn on your Oculus Go and put on your headset.
- Select Settings from the bottom toolbar menu.
- Select Wi-Fi.
- Select the Wi-Fi network you'd like to connect to.
- If prompted, enter the password for the Wi-Fi network you'd like to connect to.
- Select Connect to connect to the Wi-Fi network.