Transfer Photos and Videos from Oculus Go
To transfer photos and videos from your computer to your Oculus Go headset:
- Connect the included USB 2.0 cable to your computer and Oculus Go headset.
- Put on your headset and select Accept to confirm you want to allow your computer to access files on the headset.
- On Windows, Oculus Go will automatically appear as a drive on your computer.
- On Mac, you'll need to install Android File Transfer to successfully transfer files between your Oculus Go and computer.
- On Chromebook/Chrome OS, you'll need to use the Files app to access your Oculus Go headset.
If your Oculus Go headset is not appearing as a drive on your Windows PC:
- Make sure to use the included USB cable from your Oculus Go package.
- Make sure to select Accept in VR to allow your computer to access files on your headset.
- Update your device driver:
- From your PC desktop, right click on This PC or My Computer.
- Select Manage and then Device Manager
- If you don't see the Manage option, just select Device Manager directly.
- Select to expand Oculus Devices or Portable Devices.
- Right click on Oculus Composite ADB Interface and select Update Driver.
- Select the Browse my computer option, then the Let me pick from a list option.
- Select MTP USB Device and then select Next to complete the update.