Use Quest Link with Meta Quest 2 or Meta Quest
If you'd like to use Meta Quest Link to connect your Meta Quest 2 or Meta Quest to a PC, you'll first need to download the desktop app for your PC by clicking Download Software below Air Link and Link Cable on the Meta store site. You should also review the Link compatibility requirements and confirm the following:
- Your PC meets the recommended specs.
- You're using a high-quality USB cable capable of supporting data and power.
- Your software is up to date on both your PC and your headset.
Once you've confirmed these requirements, you can begin using your Meta Quest 2 or Meta Quest with Link:
From your PC:
- Download the PC app and click Download Software below Link Cable and Air Link.
- Open the desktop app on your PC.
- Turn on your headset.
- Plug your USB 3 cable into a USB 3.0 port on your PC, then plug the other end into your headset.
From your headset:
- Put on your headset, then press on your right Touch controller to pull up your universal menu.
- Hover and click over the clock on the left side of the universal menu. When Quick Settings appears, select it.
- If the Quest Link panel appears, skip to step 7, otherwise continue to step 4
- Select System and scroll down to Quest Link.
- Select Launch Quest Link or go to the quick settings menu and select Quest Link to open the Quest Link dialog.
- Select the toggle next to Quest Link to enable access to Link. It should now also appear in the quick settings menu.
If you're unable to enable Meta Quest Link:
- If you don't see the Enable Link pop-up in the desktop app on your PC: log out of the PC software and log back in.
- If you don't see the Launch Quest Link option under Settings on your headset: completely power off the headset and restart.