D-Link VR Air Bridge
D-Link VR Air Bridge is an accessory that provides a streamlined solution to improve your wireless PC-VR experience. VR Air Bridge lets you connect your Meta Quest 2 headset directly to your PC with a dedicated p2p Wi-Fi link. This simplifies and optimizes your Air Link setup without having to make major changes to your home network.
- Your PC is connected to your router via Ethernet cable.
- It’s possible to use Air Link with your PC connected to your router wirelessly, however this isn’t an optimal setup.
- Your Meta Quest headset and PC communicate over the same network that all of your other devices are on.
- This can cause sub-optimal performance due to network congestion and interference. This can be especially true if you have a more complicated network setup, like a mesh system.
If you’re using Air Link with D-Link VR Air Bridge:
- Your PC connects to your wireless router via home Wi-Fi or ethernet.
- Air Bridge is connected directly to your computer via USB, creating a dedicated 5GHz Wi-Fi connection for your Meta Quest 2.
Follow the directions below to set up your D-Link VR Air Bridge with Air Link.
In the future, you can check the status of Air Bridge from the Devices panel in the Desktop app.