Cleaning your Oculus Rift S
It's important to take care of your Oculus products and clean them often. Cosmetic wear and tear and physical damages are not covered under warranty.
To clean your Oculus Touch Controllers:
- Use a clean or new dry cloth to clean the outside of your Controllers.
- Use non-abrasive anti-bacterial wipes to clean the surface and buttons. Don’t use alcohol or an abrasive cleaning solution.
To clean your Oculus Rift S headset:
- Use a dry cloth to clean the outside of your headset.
- Use non-abrasive anti-bacterial wipes to clean the straps and the facial interface foam. Don’t use alcohol or an abrasive cleaning solution.
To clean your Rift S headset lenses:
- Use a dry optical lens micro-fiber cloth to clean your headset lenses. Don’t use liquid or chemical cleansers.
- Starting from the center of the lens, gently wipe the lens in a circular motion moving outwards.