Downloading new content on my Oculus Rift S or Rift
You can download new content from the Oculus Store on your PC computer, or from your Oculus Rift S or Rift headset in VR. Whenever you buy or download something, you can choose to download it on a system drive that’s formatted to use the NTFS file system. All of the content you download will show up in your Oculus library.
To download content in the Oculus Store:From your PC computer:
- Open the Oculus app on your computer.
- Click what you want to download.
- Click the price to buy it or click Free if it’s a free download.
- Put on your headset and select Store at the bottom.
- Select what you want to download.
- Select the price to buy it or select Free if it’s a free download.