How much space is needed to download content for my Oculus Rift S or Rift?
When you browse content in the Oculus Store, you can check how much space you need on your PC computer to download it. To make sure the content is installed without a problem, we require an extra 2GB of disk space. Once the content is installed, it’ll take up less space on your computer.
To check how much space is needed to download content from the Oculus Store:From your Computer:
- Open the Oculus app on your computer.
- Click Store from the left side of the app.
- Click the app, game, or experience that you want to download in the Oculus Store.
- Below Additional Details, check Space Required to see how much space is needed.
- Put on your headset and select Store from your Dash.
- Select the app, game, or experience that you want to download.
- Check the description to see how much space is needed.