You can use Oculus Dash to do the following in your Oculus Rift S or Rift:
- Access PC Desktop apps.
- View and open items in your VR Library.
- Adjust other system settings and services from anywhere in VR.
You can choose the Dash panels in your Dash belt and adjust the order of your panels. These include:
- Explore: Browse featured games and new releases.
- Library: View your downloaded and purchased games and apps.
- Store: Open and browse the Oculus Store.
- Social: View your friends list, requests and party invitations.
- Notifications: Check for recent app updates or other Oculus notifications.
- Settings: Control settings for your headset and sensors.
- Home: Return to your Oculus Home.
- Oculus Desktop: View and access your computer desktop and applications within VR.
To open or close Oculus Dash:
- While using your device, tap the Oculus button on your right Touch controller.
To move Oculus Dash elements or the belt:
- With the Dash open, press the grip button, point to an element or the Dash itself and drag it to the new location.