Reset your view in VR
Your headset view can be reset or recentered at any time while using your Meta Quest headset.
To reset your view with your Touch or Touch Pro controller:
- Point your controller straight ahead and press and hold the until your view resets.
To reset your view from your Settings menu:
- Press on your right Touch or Touch Pro controller to pull up your universal menu.
- Select , then select Settings.
- Select Quick Actions.
- Select .
- Move your head to your preferred position, ensuring the screen view feels natural and comfortable.
- With your head in the preferred position, select confirm to set your position.
If you continue experiencing issues with your headset position, turn your headset off and back on again before trying again.