Use the whiteboard in VR in Horizon Workrooms
The Workrooms whiteboard allows you to write, sketch, and share images with your team in VR. You can access the whiteboard from your virtual desk or you can go to the whiteboard at the front of the workroom.
Keep in mind, you will need to have a clear area either on your physical desk or in your real-life environment to set up and use the Workrooms whiteboard.
To use the whiteboard at your desk:
- From a workroom in VR, select Desk whiteboard from the bottom right corner of your virtual desk.
- Select Create and follow the on-screen instructions to set up your desk whiteboard.
Note: The whiteboard is not private and is meant for collaboration. Content added to your desk whiteboard will appear on everyone else’s desk whiteboard as well as the room whiteboard.
To use the whiteboard at the front of the workroom:
- From a workroom in VR, select Go to whiteboard from your desk menu.
- Select Confirm, then follow the on-screen instructions to position the virtual whiteboard in your physical environment.
- When you’re finished, select Confirm Position, then select Continue.