Meta Horizon Worlds Creator Monetization Partner Program
The Horizon Creator Monetization Partner Program is an invitation-only program that provides access to exclusive monetization products.
To monetize on Horizon, you must comply with the following requirements:
- Be in an eligible location. Monetization is currently available for partners physically located in the United States (excluding U.S. Territories) who are at least 18 years of age.
- Be in compliance with all policies. Partners and all of their Worlds must comply with our Community Standards, Code of Conduct for Virtual Experiences, Partner Monetization Policies, Content Monetization Policies, and Horizon Worlds Prohibited Content Policy. Violation of these policies at any time may result in your removal from monetization programs.
- Agree to the applicable terms. For each monetization opportunity, Partners will be presented with and must agree to the relevant terms at the time of enrollment.
- Have accounts in good standing. Partner’s accounts must be active and in good standing.
- Be an active Horizon user. Partners must remain active on Horizon to be eligible.
Invitation to the program is at Meta’s sole discretion and Meta does not guarantee eligibility or monetization of any Worlds or In-World Items. Specific programs opportunities may be available only to particular creators and payment amounts may differ from opportunity to opportunity over time. Meta reserves the right to modify, supplement, impose additional restrictions or limits on, suspend or terminate access to, or discontinue the availability of, its monetization opportunities at any time for any reason.