Create and customize your avatar in Meta Horizon Worlds
When you first begin using Meta Horizon Worlds you’ll start by setting up your avatar. You’ll be able to customize your body, face, hair and clothing. After you save the changes to your avatar, you can always go back and change these features.
To customize your avatar:
- Turn over your left wrist and select on the Three Line icon then select the Profile icon.
- Select Edit Avatar in the top right. Once you select this you’ll be taken to your Personal Space.
- From here, you can customize Body, Hair, Face and Clothing.
- You can also select Randomize to get a random look for your avatar.
- Once you’re done, select Save Changes.
Note: If you’re already in Personal Space the Edit Avatar button will be grayed out under your profile icon.