Known issues on Meta Horizon Worlds
Stuck on the Horizon Worlds loading page
We are aware that some people who’ve upgraded to new Meta accounts are experiencing problems entering Horizon Worlds. As we continue to investigate, please use the following steps if you are experiencing this.
End your session and trigger a re-login:
- Go to https://auth.meta.com/settings/security/
- If you unlinked your Facebook account from your Meta account, enter your Meta account password.
- If you maintained your link to your Facebook account, select Continue with Facebook and enter your Facebook password on the following screen.
- Go to Password and Security.
- Click the Edit button next to the Sessions section.
- Click Log out of all sessions.
- After a few seconds you should see a pairing code appear in your headset.
- Go to meta.com/device to complete device code authorization.
- Your device will restart automatically.
- Attempt to launch Horizon Worlds again.
If you’re still experiencing this after completing the steps, please submit a ticket in Uservoice under the Meta Account section. Please include your Horizon username and details on your experience.