Move your avatar in Meta Horizon Worlds
To move your avatar using Teleport Mode:
- Push forward with either thumbstick to bring up a circle to the floor.
- Point to a spot you want to travel to and then release to move there.
To change your movement preferences:
- Turn over your wrist and select the Three Line icon, then select the Settings icon.
- Select Movement, then select Preferences.
- Choose between Teleport and Slide. You can also adjust the Rotation Angle. The Rotation Angle decides how much you turn when you push the thumbstick left or right.
To move your avatar using Slide Mode:
- Push forward with your left thumbstick in the direction you want to travel.
- Push the right thumbstick in the left or right direction to turn.
- Click on your right thumbstick to jump.
To jump, click your right thumbstick. To sprint, click your left thumbstick. Keep in mind, these actions only work while in Slide Mode.