Report copyright or trademark infringement or other legal matters in Meta Horizon Worlds
Meta Horizon Worlds is committed to helping people and organizations protect their intellectual property rights as well as their (personal) legal rights against violations of applicable local laws.
If you believe someone is violating your intellectual property rights, you can find more information in the intellectual property section of the Help Center.
If you believe that content in Worlds violates your personal legal rights and/or applicable local laws, it is possible that the content may also violate our Code of Conduct for Virtual Experiences (examples: bullying, harassment, hate speech).
Please visit our Help Center to learn how to report possible violations of our Code of Conduct for Virtual Experiences.
Please include all of the following information when reporting local law violations to Meta Horizon Worlds:
- Your contact information, including your full name and email address.
- A description of what specific laws you believe are violated by the reported content (including URLs or citations to the text of the laws).
- A description of the content that you believe violates the applicable local laws.
- The World name, World creator, and any other information that would be reasonably sufficient to allow us to locate the material in Meta Horizon Worlds.
- A screenshot of the content you believe violates applicable local laws.
- In order to take a screenshot within Worlds, press and hold the Oculus button, then press either one of your triggers to take a screenshot.
- You can also learn how to record a video on Meta Quest.