Using Oculus Video
Oculus Video lets you watch trailers, movies, or your own videos in a variety of virtual environments on your Rift or Rift S headset.
You can watch the following things in Oculus Video:
- New Videos: Watch new featured 360 videos.
- Entertainment: Watch 360 videos about movies, TV shows, apps and more.
- Travel & Nature: Watch travel and nature videos from around the world.
- News & Documentary: Watch newsworthy and educational videos.
- Horror: Watch scary 360 videos.
- Thrills: Watch adventurous and exciting videos.
- Editor's Choice: Watch curated videos optimized for your headset.
- My Videos: Watch movies you've taken on your PC headset or movies you've transfered to your headset.
To watch a video in Oculus Video:
- Turn on your PC VR headset and put on your headset.
- From the home screen toolbar, select Library.
- Select Oculus Video to open the app.
- Select a video category in the left menu, then select the video you'd like to watch.
- You need a Wi-Fi connection to watch some videos.
- Purchased videos are available for streaming and are not downloadable.
- Some mp4 videos may have unsupported audio formats that won't work in Oculus Video.