Meta Horizon Home
Meta Horizon Home is the first thing you see when you put on your Meta Quest headset. Here you can hang out with followers, watch Oculus TV together and launch multiplayer games. You can change what your Home looks like by selecting a different virtual environment.
When using parties, the party leader’s Home becomes a joinable location. If the party leader leaves the party, their Home will close, and party members will be returned to their own Homes. The party member who was in the party the longest will become the new party leader, and their Home will become joinable.
- Anyone who joins a party you've created can visit your Home.
- If you follow someone, you can invite them to your Home from the People tab by selecting Party next to their name.
- You can visit a follower's Home if they invite you to a party that they’re the leader of.
- Once they invite you, select Join from the notification, or find them on the People tab and select Join Party.
You can move around to designated spaces inside Home.
- Press to close your menu.
- Hold up on the thumbstick until your cursor turns into a line.
- Point the line to a designated spot on the floor then release the thumbstick to move.
- You can also rotate in place by pressing the thumbstick left or right.
If someone in your Home is bothering you, you can remove them from your Home and the party. Removed party members cannot rejoin the same party or Home.
To remove someone from your Home:
- Press on your right Touch controller to pull up your universal menu.
- Select View Party to open the party panel.
- Select next to the person you want to remove, then select Remove User.