Use advanced replacement to return a device
Advanced replacement is an alternative return option. For eligible devices, you can use advanced replacement to get a new device shipped to you without first returning your faulty device.
To request advanced replacement, contact Meta Store support and request advanced replacement from an agent.
When you receive an email with instructions to complete your request:
- Click Complete your request.
- You’ll be redirected to a landing page with a summary of your request, click Continue.
- Fill out your contact information, then click Continue.
- Enter your payment information, then click Continue.
- Review your information for accuracy, then click Submit advanced replacement.
- You’ll receive a confirmation email with return instructions.
Using this return option will require a $0 or $1 temporary preauthorization on your credit card as a verification transaction. The charge is removed once preauthorization is lifted. The credit card you provide will be on file and will be charged if the device is not returned within 45 days. If you do not return the device by the 46th day, the credit card on file will be charged the price of the replacement device or component.
Note: Advanced replacement is only available for eligible devices.
See the advanced replacement Terms & Conditions.